Special Announcement from Skyward Grille!
Skyward Grille & Catering would like to announce that we have been offered by a very successful local franchisee of an excellent national restaurant to occupy our current restaurant space at 2185 Riverside Drive in Upper Arlington. This is a long term offer that we could not refuse. Skyward Grille - Mobile Carts & Catering will continue to maintain the property and operate from our on-site commissary.
This means we will CONTINUE OPERATING our mobile grille carts, Skybox Party Room, catering & concessions in addition to our guest restaurant operations at various large businesses around Columbus.
Our current restaurant will operate through dinner (8:30pm) on Thursday June 30th. Please come see us again before then and enjoy our fresh grilled subs, pitas, and famous Sky Fries one more time!
We would like to thank all of our dedicated customers for supporting our grille. We ask for your continued support with our ongoing catering, party/special event, and mobile grille cart business as we carry into our 30th year of business. Find us all around town at various businesses, Ohio Stadium, The Schottenstein Center, festivals, and many private parties! We will not rule out the possibility of reopening our restaurant in the future if the right location is acquired.
Also, please welcome and support our new partner at 2185 Riverside Drive, Domino's Pizza. They have an amazing, fresh, new menu and are operated by a LOCAL franchisee!
Once again, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
Skyward in the News
- Tri-Village Magazine (Page 27 - "Beyond Meals on Wheels")
- Crave Magazine
- Columbus Underground: "Skyward Grille Food Cart Moves into Brick-and-Mortar"
- Columbus Underground: "First Look: Skyward Grille & Catering"
- Upper Arlington News & Hilliard Northwest News (suburban news)
- Business First
- The Columbus Dispatch
- NEW Fox News Good Day Columbus: Superbowl Eats With Skyward Grille (Featured news story on 1/29/15 at 9:46am)
- Schottenstein Center, Sections 305-306
- Ohio Stadium, Sections 20A & 16C
- Jack Maxton Chevrolet Summer Cruise-Ins
- JP Morgan Chase Tuesday Café
- State of Ohio Surplus Auctions
Check back for additional locations to be added in Spring/Summer 2014.